Become a member of the Prayer Priorities Program to receive:
- Access to our weekly “Meet Me at the Throne” Zoom prayer meetings (in conjunction with Bridge of Hope Ministries, LLC)
- Join our Prayer Priorities Partners (be paired with or invite your own personal prayer partner)
- Get monthly encouragement and program updates at our Prayer Priorities Prep Rally
- Strong sense of accountability with our monthly Prayer Priorities Progress Report
- Receive tips for daily effectual, fervent prayer
- Tools to increase your outreach in praying for others
- The set standard to pray AT LEAST twice a day every day!
Joining the Prayer Priorities Program is totally FREE!
All you need to do is to sign up to become a Prayer Partner below.
Our program is centered around prayer. We make it our priority to pray without ceasing. We use the Word of God to learn how to pray. We set a Prayer Standard and build upon that as our aim is to make our prayer life become more effective. Remembering to always seal your prayers by praying in the name of Jesus.
It is our priority to love others as we love ourselves. As it says in James 5:16, we are to take on the requests of others and intercede on their behalf. Our program emphasizes keeping record of what we bring before the Lord.
We gather in prayer with other believers online and in person to strengthen one another and to submit our requests to the Lord together.
We encourage our Prayer Partners to use a notebook that is dedicated to writing down prayers, requests, scriptures, song lyrics and the promises of God. A great tool to monitor your prayer life.
PPP Progress report Breakdown
Individual & Corporate
On the 20th of every month, the program Prayer Partners will go over all of the prayer requests that God has answered. We will count each one, share and give God praise.
Do your part for the Prayer Priorities Program Progress Report by reflecting and reviewing your prayer journal entries over the past month. Every month you will have space to review your thoughts and prayers for yourself and others.
Virtual Zoom Meeting
On the 20th of every month, the Prayer Partners will be invited to join Miss BJB for our Prayer Prep Rally for encouragement, announcements and upcoming news.
Individual & Corporate
On the 20th of every month, we will review our progress in our prayer lives. Compiling data, reviewing the promises of God, and evaluating your priorities when you pray. As a community, we will renew our efforts to share this program with others.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.